기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Making Neapolitan Pizza at Home with Hand-Kneaded Dough and G3 Ferrari Oven

 

Hello, World! Welcome to My Pizza Journey.

Hi everyone, I’m Minki!

I love pizza so much that I finally decided to make my own at home from scratch.

While I used to write about various topics on my personal blog, I created this space to focus exclusively on my home baking and pizza-making adventures.

🇮🇹 Why Hand-Kneaded Dough & G3 Ferrari Oven?

Making authentic Neapolitan-style pizza at home—with that perfect crispy yet chewy crust—is no easy task.

  • The Dough: I stick to hand-kneading without any machines to really feel the texture and hydration of the dough.

  • The Oven: To mimic the intense high heat of a traditional wood-fired brick oven, I use the G3 Ferrari Pizza Oven.

With this setup, I try to bake a pizza almost every single day after work or during the weekends.

😅 Failing Every Day, But Getting Better Step by Step

To be honest, I'm still a complete beginner pizzaiolo, so it's a series of trial and error every day.

  • Sometimes the dough turns out too dense because I messed up the fermentation time.

  • Other times, the dough tears while I’m stretching it.

  • And quite often, I end up burning the top crust because of tricky oven temperature control.

Still, I keep reminding myself: "One day, I’ll bake like a pro!" That thought keeps me excited to make my daily pizza.

📌 What You’ll Find on This Blog

Here on pizza-minki, I’ll be sharing my raw, real-life pizza experiments, including:

  1. Daily Pizza Logs: My failures and successes (fermentation time, hydration rates, flour dusting tips, etc.)

  2. G3 Ferrari Oven Guide: Practical tips for heat control and getting the best crust.

  3. Ingredients Review: Comparing Italian flours (like Caputo), yeasts, and tomato sauces.

  4. Homemade Neapolitan Pizza Recipes: Easy-to-follow guides for fellow pizza lovers.

If you are trying to make homemade pizza or thinking about getting a G3 Ferrari oven, I hope my blog gives you some helpful tips and inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for my next pizza! 🍕🔥

댓글